Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Writer's Digest Interview


I'm delighted to be the subject of an interview with Robert Lee Brewer at Poetic Asides, the Writer's Digest blog. The interview is part of an ongoing series of interviews that Robert does with poets and editors.

The interview is preceded by a brief introduction and a sample poem from my book, What Feeds Us. Robert's choice of sample poem both surprised and pleased me. Then there are eight questions. I don't ramble on too long, so check it out.

While there, you can sign up for Robert's email list. He'll let you know when a new interview is posted. He also posts regular prompts for poets who are looking for ideas.


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Nice interview. I love the idea of that festival you organized and it's great that the library is supportive.

    I've tried to pitch an idea to my local library that attempts to get some current poetry noticed by new readers, but it fell on deaf ears. However, reading your interview makes me want to give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your interview, Diane. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete

Let Me Know What You Think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...